An online shop ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk is an authorized distributor of Roto Frank company. We sale Colt Roto 320 blinds. Regardless whether you’re looking for decorative solutions or you need total blackout you will find something for yourself.
We offer 100% original Roto blinds for Ecoline/Colt Roto roof windows:
• exclusive roller blinds (with the side guides)
• blackout blinds
Blinds are designed by Roto Frank company for the following series of Ecoline/Colt Roto roof windows: 320, 320+, 320d, 330, 339, 530, 539. If you are unsure the size of your Colt Roto window, please see Colt Roto serial number guide or send us a picture of name plate on email: email@example.com
We are an online shop, so we supply the original Roto blinds (for Colt Roto 320 plus windows also) to UK and Ireland: London, Manchester, Belfast, Inverness, Sheffield, Dundee, Huddersfield, Limerick, Nottingham, Edinburgh, Cork, Dublin, Galway, Limerick, Glasgow, Liverpool, Bristol, Bradford, Leeds, Sheffield, Birmingham, Northern Ireland.
"Good service. We bought original blackout blinds for Colt Roto loft windows 7/9. 100% of satisfaction. I can confirm other positive opinions."
Elliott Baines, London
"We'd been searching for genuine Colt Roto blackout blinds and discovered them here. Efficient service and excellent quality blinds. Delighted with our purchase!"
"Packaging of the roller blinds was first class, shipping date according to assurances. I think that I’ll order from this company in the future."
Harry Thompson, Dublin, Ireland
"We bought genuine roller blinds for Colt Roto 320 Size 7/11. They were easy to install and included manual was also very helpful."
Roger Howe, Huddersfield
1. Below there are specified conditions in accordance with which Arttel, ul. Gajowicka 95/112, 53-421 Wrocław, Poland, VAT EU: PL8992241856, bank account: 86 1140 2004 0000 3602 3032 6864 (hereinafter referred to as „Online store ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk”' „ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk”) will implement and accept from you (hereinafter referred to as „User”) orders of products from this online store.
2. The agreement of sale and delivery of products is concluded between the User and ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk store.
3. All trade names, product names, company names and their logos used on the website of the ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk store belong to their respective owners and are used only for informational purposes. They can be registered trademarks. All materials, descriptions and images presented on the pages of ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk store are the property of Roto Frank AG.
Acceptance and implementation of the order
4. The use of the store ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Below conditions are for the User and therefore please read them carefully. In the case of any questions or doubts please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The condition for starting implementation of the order is the acceptance of the following by the User (during placement of an order):
a) the fact that the User shall be over 18 years old,
b) these terms and conditions,
c) prices and costs determined in this online store as they are specified in the order,
d) that the store collects personal data of the User (first and last name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) for the purposes of order implementation,
e) that ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk transmits data concerning User’s credit/debit card for the purposes of order implementation,
f) that the agreement will be concluded in accordance with the Polish law.
5. Small colour discrepancies of the fabrics are permitted. We have undertaken all possible technical precautions in order to present colour of our products in a possibly realistic manner. However, we have to reserve the possibility of colour discrepancies between colours presented in this online store and the actual colours.
6. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the whole year. ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk reserves the right to introduce restrictions in regard to the use of the store, caused by important reasons e.g. safety or technical reasons.
7. After placing an order by the User, he will receive response from the ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk website confirming the acceptance of the order. Confirmation of the order by ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk depends on successful authorization of the User’s credit or debit card. However, if you won’t receive confirmation within reasonable period of time, then please contact us directly. We would want to implement clients’ orders without undue delay, but we can’t accept responsibility for the circumstances caused by the problems or errors in electronic communication.
8. All prices presented on the ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk website are gross prices (they include 23% VAT tax). We issue VAT invoice for each sold product. Price of the ordered product, fees (if applicable), as well as the total value of the User’s purchases are always indicated in the order and in the order confirmation. Note: if you want an 0% VAT invoice (only for VAT EU companies) you have to inform us about it (via e-mail) before ordering.
9. The User may read and familiarize himself with the delivery costs at any time on the following website: http://www.ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk/shipping
10. Within the limits permitted by law, ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk reserves the rights to change products prices contained in the offer. Change of prices does not apply to orders already accepted for implementation.
11. Within the limits permitted by law, ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk reserves the right to withdraw the individual products from the offer. Possibility to withdraw products from the offer does not apply to orders already accepted for implementation.
Payments and product delivery
12. Within the limits permitted by law, ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk is not responsible for non-delivery of the product or delay in delivery caused by incorrect or inaccurate address provided by the User.
13. Payments can be made via PayPal and using the following cards: VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express or Discover payment card. The User will be asked to submit card number, expiration date, card issue number if applicable and three-digit security number. This information is transmitted via high-level encryption directly to the bank to verify whether User’s credit or debit card is valid. Once User’s card is approved, ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk will send the User an email with order confirmation. Current methods of payment are defined on the following website: http://www.ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk/shipping
14. In the case of orders consisting of several products (which are supposed to be delivered in one package), implementation period will depend on the time needed for completion by ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk of the last element of the given order. Exception from this rule is possible through individual agreements.
15. As a consumer, you have legal rights under applicable mandatory rules regarding the sale of products to consumer, if the products delivered by us turn out to be faulty or not compliant with the description. A product is considered faulty, if it does not comply with the sales agreement with respect to its quantity, quality and characteristics or if the product is not suitable for the purpose, for which it has been purchased.
16. In the case of a defect of the delivered products, the User is obliged to notify us without undue delay. The User has the right to free of charge repair of such product or free replacement of the faulty product, if this does not result in disproportionate costs for us.
17. ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk issues two-year warranty for Roto Frank products purchased in our store ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk.
18. In case of any complaints, please contact ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk via email: email@example.com. While submitting complaint you need to provide order number, full name of the orderer, number of the proof of purchase (VAT invoice) and description of the subject of complaint.
19. Your defective product will be picked up by a courier service that cooperates with us: UPS or DPD. The courier will contact you before the pick up at the address you specified. After the receipt, we will send the product to the manufacturer. All costs associated with the complaint of faulty product will be covered by ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk store.
20. The User should give defective product to the courier, so that it gets back to ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk. If the picking up of the product is impossible due to the lack of cooperation from the User, then our company reserves the right to withhold the shipment of the replacement product.
21. ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk store is responsible for the damage caused during the transport. Complaints (in the case of mechanical damage caused during transport) will be considered after the preparation of damage protocol signed by the recipient and deliverer of the package. Before accepting a package from the courier, you need to check whether the packaging has not been damaged during transport. In particular, you need to pay close attention to the condition of tapes and seals placed on the package. If the packaging includes visible damages, which could suggest the destruction of content, please do not accept such package. In the case like that, please indicate on the delivery document that the package seems to be damaged, and then contact us. If such damage will not be indicated on the delivery document, then we won’t be able to accept complaint in regard to the damaged content of the package.
In the case when the packaging shows the signs of damaging or when seals (tapes) are broken, then in the presence of the courier, you need to prepare damage protocol and contact us as soon as possible in order to clarify the matter. Verification of the package upon arrival is a necessary condition for the consideration of possible claims.
22. The User has the right to return the products without providing a reason, under withdrawal from the agreement within 14 days since receipt of the products, excluding the products manufactured for individual order (not coming from the producer stock). PLEASE NOTE: in ColtRotoBlinds.co.uk store, all blinds for Colt Roto loft windows are manufactured for your individual order by Roto Frank. They are non-returnable products!
23. In regard to matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the provision of the Civil Code and Act of 02.03.2000 on Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and Liability for Damaged Caused by a Dangerous Product, are applicable.
24. Personal data of each User is subject to protection. Shopping in our online store is safe and you risk nothing by placing an order. The store operates in accordance with the Polish Law, which protects the consumer and provides the same guarantee of the purchase as in the case of purchasing in the normal store. Your personal data is subject to protection in accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection.
25. Making any purchase requires providing full address data in an appropriate form. All fields are required. The provided data will be used only for delivery of the ordered package. E-mail addresses obtained this way will never be used for sending advertisements.
26. Personal data will be stored in our database. The User always has the right to access his personal data and correct them. Personal data is processed by us only for the purpose of order implementation, and with consent of the User the data may be used for marketing purposes.
27. Each User who created a store account may at any time ask for its removal. The account will be deleted immediately or after the implementation of the orders, which are assigned to it. All data will be deleted and e-mail address will also be deleted from the database. Restoration of such account will not be possible and the User will have to re-create the account from the beginning and again enter all data.
28. We guarantee maintaining confidentiality of the personal data and we do not share our address database with anyone.
29. Change in Terms and Conditions may be carried out only for important reasons, about which the User will be previously and appropriately informed on the store’s website, at least 7 days in advance. If after this period the User will continue to use the website, then it is equal to the acceptance of the new conditions.
Applicable law and courts
30. Agreements concluded through this online store are subject to the Polish law. Polish courts have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the agreements concluded through this online store.
ul. Gajowicka 95/112
VAT EU: PL8992707800
Our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org